[BULK] Re: [West Constables] Crown site and CDF use - Long

  • Lady Kateryn de Ver
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 13, 2004
      That would be fabulous!

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, The MOMstable
      <the_momstable@r...> wrote:
      > I have a couple walkie talkies. I'll bring them along with my spare
      > tabards/baldrics.
      >
      > Na'arah
      > The MOMstable
      >

      > --- ladyarabella@s... wrote:
      >
      > > Quoting The MOMstable <the_momstable@r...>:
      > >

      > > > Also as a suggestion, having Constables assigned to gate, fire
      > > watch,
      > > > etc. in pairs or trios. 2 to handle situations, one to run and
      get
      > > > help. It might also be a good idea if we let you know where
      each
      > > of us
      > > > was encamped, so if necessary we can be found and come assist.
      > > >
      > > > Na'arah
      > >

      > > Make sure each group of constables carry a walkie-talkie with good
      > > batteries in it. I don't know about y'all, but I couldn't run
      > > anywhere
      > > right now without having some serious pain.
      > >
      > > Arabella

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Lady Kateryn de Ver
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 13, 2004
        Al also has the major players cell phones - CDF and CDC, programmed
        into his cell phone - they have his and Theia's cell phone numbers as
        well. They also have walkie talkies that they can tune to Channel 2.
        So we don't necessarily need to send someone running for them if
        needed, just use our walkie talkies to get Al or Theia a message to
        call them.

        As for our usual contact with each other, bring your extra walkie
        talkies with good batteries and we should be OK. (the Kingdom ones
        are already in the trailer)

        Kate