Re: [BULK] Re: [West Constables] Crown site and CDF use - Long

  • The MOMstable
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 13, 2004
      I have a couple walkie talkies. I'll bring them along with my spare
      tabards/baldrics.

      Na'arah
      The MOMstable

      --- ladyarabella@... wrote:

      > Quoting The MOMstable <the_momstable@...>:
      >

      > > Also as a suggestion, having Constables assigned to gate, fire
      > watch,
      > > etc. in pairs or trios. 2 to handle situations, one to run and get
      > > help. It might also be a good idea if we let you know where each
      > of us
      > > was encamped, so if necessary we can be found and come assist.
      > >
      > > Na'arah
      >

      > Make sure each group of constables carry a walkie-talkie with good
      > batteries in it. I don't know about y'all, but I couldn't run
      > anywhere
      > right now without having some serious pain.
      >
      > Arabella

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Lady Kateryn de Ver
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 13, 2004
        That would be fabulous!

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, The MOMstable
        <the_momstable@r...> wrote:
        > I have a couple walkie talkies. I'll bring them along with my spare
        > tabards/baldrics.
        >
        > Na'arah
        > The MOMstable
        >

        > --- ladyarabella@s... wrote:
        >
        > > Quoting The MOMstable <the_momstable@r...>:
        > >

        > > > Also as a suggestion, having Constables assigned to gate, fire
        > > watch,
        > > > etc. in pairs or trios. 2 to handle situations, one to run and
        get
        > > > help. It might also be a good idea if we let you know where
        each
        > > of us
        > > > was encamped, so if necessary we can be found and come assist.
        > > >
        > > > Na'arah
        > >

        > > Make sure each group of constables carry a walkie-talkie with good
        > > batteries in it. I don't know about y'all, but I couldn't run
        > > anywhere
        > > right now without having some serious pain.
        > >
        > > Arabella

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Lady Kateryn de Ver
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 13, 2004
          Al also has the major players cell phones - CDF and CDC, programmed
          into his cell phone - they have his and Theia's cell phone numbers as
          well. They also have walkie talkies that they can tune to Channel 2.
          So we don't necessarily need to send someone running for them if
          needed, just use our walkie talkies to get Al or Theia a message to
          call them.

          As for our usual contact with each other, bring your extra walkie
          talkies with good batteries and we should be OK. (the Kingdom ones
          are already in the trailer)

          Kate