Crown question

  • Todd Grant
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 20, 2003
      Alberich has asked me to open up gate at March Crown and I'm wondering when
      other constables are planning on being there. I'll be there early on Friday,
      I know Alberich will be there late Friday night. Who's planning on being
      there Friday daytime/early evening?

      Just trying to get something of a handle of who'll be there that I can
      sucker into... err.. I mean, call on to help. <grin>

      Christophe
    • Robert Baldassano
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 20, 2003
        I unfortunately will not be able to attend March Crown.
        I am going to be busy with a Cub Scout Leaders conference that weekend.
        good luck with the gate, and enjoy the event.

        --Eirik

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 20, 2003
          I was planning on being there early on friday. I can
          help with gate.
          Bethia
          --- Todd Grant <chewie@...> wrote:
          > Alberich has asked me to open up gate at March Crown
          > and I'm wondering when
          > other constables are planning on being there. I'll
          > be there early on Friday,
          > I know Alberich will be there late Friday night.
          > Who's planning on being
          > there Friday daytime/early evening?
          >
          > Just trying to get something of a handle of who'll
          > be there that I can
          > sucker into... err.. I mean, call on to help. <grin>
          >
          > Christophe

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • Aros of the green pants
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 20, 2003
            I believe Angus McStagger of the Cassandra Raven will
            be there early afternoon. I may not make it until
            Friday night, but I'll be available then.

            Aros

            --- Todd Grant <chewie@...> wrote:
            > Alberich has asked me to open up gate at March Crown
            > and I'm wondering when
            > other constables are planning on being there. I'll
            > be there early on Friday,
            > I know Alberich will be there late Friday night.
            > Who's planning on being
            > there Friday daytime/early evening?
            >
            > Just trying to get something of a handle of who'll
            > be there that I can
            > sucker into... err.. I mean, call on to help. <grin>
            >
            > Christophe

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • Kateryn de Ver
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
              Angus has indeed contacted Alberic - and we told him to check in with
              Christophe when he got on site.

              Kate

              >From: Aros of the green pants <arosofthegreenpants@...>
              >To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [West Constables] Crown question
              >Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:30:20 -0800 (PST)
              >
              >I believe Angus McStagger of the Cassandra Raven will
              >be there early afternoon. I may not make it until
              >Friday night, but I'll be available then.
              >
              >Aros
              >

              >--- Todd Grant <chewie@...> wrote:
              > > Alberich has asked me to open up gate at March Crown
              > > and I'm wondering when
              > > other constables are planning on being there. I'll
              > > be there early on Friday,
              > > I know Alberich will be there late Friday night.
              > > Who's planning on being
              > > there Friday daytime/early evening?
              > >
              > > Just trying to get something of a handle of who'll
              > > be there that I can
              > > sucker into... err.. I mean, call on to help. <grin>
              > >
              > > Christophe

            • Todd Grant
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
                Wonderful! Thanks all who've replied. I look forward to seeing you all at
                Crown. I'll be easy to find. <grin>

                Christophe

              • Mark Eldred
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 27, 2003
                  Hi, I am planning on being here if I can get off work.
                  Y.I.S.
                  Michael Rodelli

                  http://taxes.yahoo.com/
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 27, 2003
                    Hi;

                    I know I said I would be there early on friday but it
                    looks like I won't be there until Saturday and only
                    for the day.
                    Sorry
                    Bethia

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 28, 2003
                      Bad Bethia, no vodka. <grin>

                      That's OK, it soulds like we'll have things covered.

                      Christophe

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 28, 2003
                        wimper wimper
                        Bethia