to all on our mailing lists.........

  • paul morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      This is to say sorry to everyone on our mailing list who has sent any emails in the last several weeks......... life has been crazy and our internet service is in the crapper. soon we hope to fix that problem but until then please stand by for some more hair pulling.......... and coming from me that could be a very bad thing!
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup