New minor waiver

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
      We need the new minor waiver here.
      Thanks Bethia
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
        I'm assuming you're talking about the new one Milpitas sent out a couple
        of months ago with lines for multiple minors, right Bethia?

        If so, I just added it to the files section:
        filename: multiminor.pdf

        Other waiver forms

        Also, I changed some of the descriptions in the files section. The new
        roster-type waiver that was introduced at... Beltaine was it? is listed
        there as current. The ones we've been using the past couple of years are
        still there but listed as outdated.

        Hope this helps,
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
          THANK YOU.
          Bethia

          Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:
          I'm assuming you're talking about the new one Milpitas sent out a couple
          of months ago with lines for multiple minors, right Bethia?

          If so, I just added it to the files section:
          filename: multiminor.pdf

          Other waiver forms

          Also, I changed some of the descriptions in the files section. The new
          roster-type waiver that was introduced at... Beltaine was it? is listed
          there as current. The ones we've been using the past couple of years are
          still there but listed as outdated.

          Hope this helps,

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT