RE: phone missing

  • Dan Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
      M'Lady- I didn't recover it myself. However, I am forwarding your request
      onto the Constables list, in case anyone else has.

      From: "Denise Boyd" <magicfairy1213@...>
      To: dkarp@...
      Bcc:
      Subject: phone missing
      Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:28:02 -0700

      i lost my phone near the school house at site. i was wondering if it was
      recovered. it is a blue noikia phone and if there is enough power to turn it
      on it says fairyqueen when the screen loads fully.. if it was recovered
      please e-mail me back at this address or pleace give me a call at (916)
      331-0464 ask for Denise.. thank you

      Ariane O'Rilley

      AKA: Denise Boyd
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
        And I was Constable in Charge after Wulfstan left Saturday night. I'm
        afraid no phone was found, or if it was, it wasn't turned into the
        constabulary.

        My apologies, m'lady.

        Your humble servant,
        Christophe d'Avignon