This group

  • revchewie
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18 1:54 AM
      Well, it looks like the idea for this list is a bust. Wulfy even
      unsubscribed. I don't intend to dissolve the list, but don't expect
      any traffic.

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 19 9:50 AM
        Hi Christophe;

        I still think it is a good idea.
        If someone needs a constable to help them out they can
        post here thru one of us on the list.
        Bethia

        --- revchewie <chewie@...> wrote:
        > Well, it looks like the idea for this list is a
        > bust. Wulfy even
        > unsubscribed. I don't intend to dissolve the list,
        > but don't expect
        > any traffic.
        >
        > Christophe

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com
      • Anton Polander
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 19 10:48 AM
          I too think it is a good idea.

          I was hoping to find people to help during Cynagan Fall Coronet as I will be
          CIC'ing my first event.

          Anton

        • chewie@mbay.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 19 3:26 PM
            I do to. My thought wasn't so much for people to get hold of constables but for
            us to stay in touch, share relevant info, etc. As I said, I don't intend to
            dissolve the list, but until more constables sign up, and especially more of the
            higher-ups (Kingdom and Principality Constables, for example) I don't foresee
            much traffic.

            Anton - I don't generally make it to Cynaguan events but House Darkclaw contains
            a large percentage of the constables in Cynagua. I believe they can be contacted
            at darkclaw@... if you'd like. Lots of great people there.

            Hope this helps,
            Christophe

            > I too think it is a good idea.
            >
            > I was hoping to find people to help during Cynagan Fall Coronet as I will be
            > CIC'ing my first event.
            >
            > Anton

          • revchewie
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 19 3:28 PM
              P.S. Hi Bethia! Got hold of some really good anti-freeze... err...
              vodka ;-) See you and Ivan at Purg?
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 20 8:09 AM
                Hi!
                Yes we will be at Purg.
                I can't wait to top off my tank;)
                I got a horse! She is a 4 year old Thoroughbred.
                I had to get a horse taller than me for
                the Cossack. They just grow thoses Cossacks
                just way to tall for us bandy legged bog trotters;>
                See you this weekend.
                Bethia

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 20 8:16 AM
                  Hi Anton;

                  I live in Linden 10 miles east of Stockton I could
                  help some with the Constabling I think.
                  I will check my calender when I get home to night
                  to double check.
                  Are you going to be at Purg? If so I could see you
                  then. I am the wife of Ivan the Deputy Kingdom Page
                  minister.
                  I think we have met but I usually have to see faces
                  before I recognize people. I am horrible with names.
                  I will try and e-mail again tonight. If not tomorrow
                  morning.

                  Bethia

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 20 8:23 AM
                    Hi Bethia

                    No I will not be at Purg and yes we have met. I am the owner of Hot Stuff
                    and Juliet.

                    I am trying to be at Ducal but I will have to wait and see.

                    Thanks

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 20 8:46 PM
                      Wait a minute guys and gals, how did this one
                      get started and I wasn't told.

                      Yes, it's Ivan Ivanovich.

                      Yes, I'm a Rostered Senior Constable.

                      And yes, I think Lady Wife and I can help
                      at Cynaguan Fall Coronet. I'll talk it over
                      with her.

                      Now, get me on this list.

                      Thanks Much.

                      "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

                      Ivan Ivanovich

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 21 7:21 AM
                        HI Anton;

                        Now I know why your name sounded so familiar.
                        As my husband has just stated we will help out
                        Saturday with Constabling.
                        See you there.
                        I wont be able to go to Ducal.
                        Oh, I have some good news. I bought a horse Saturday.
                        She is a 4 year old bay Thoroughbred named Emerald's
                        Biggums. I had to get a large horse for the Cossack
                        so he did not look like he was riding a pony.
                        She is real sweet and hopefully next spring I will be
                        able to start bringing her events.

                        Bethia
                        --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...>