RE: Ducal Prize

  • Dan Wagner
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 19, 2004
      Nope. I have a box, table, chair, and sunshade.

      Some of the stuff in the trailer could be handy- like the whiteboard &
      markers, so if you wanna toss that in the back of your truck when you come
      in, it would be nice. Or maybe an extra cheir, that sort of stuff.

      You don't happen to have a copy of the KHTI waiver, do you? Anyone out
      there have one?

      But OTOH- how about Purg? I will be available most of Purg. I do have to
      be in Court.<g>

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 29, 2013
        I am hoping to show up early to mid afternoon on Friday (assuming Greyhound does not mess up like it did in 2011). I'll be going to Bardic in the evening, so I can help until then, also maybe Sat. AM.

        I still need to be made "official" having tried to get that done for a while.

        YIS
        Matilda FitzRichard of Lochaven