Hello again, just checking in.

  • fearghusmcart1066 <highlander673@hotmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hello all,
      Just checking in to see how everyone is. I am also trolling for
      anyone that would be willing to cic or help cic any Cynaguan events.
      Please feel free to contact me if you would be willing to help out.
      I will be posting a list of events that will need these postiton
      filled. Thank you for your time.

      Y.I.S.

      Lord Fearghus McArt
      Cynaguan Constable
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
        Hi;

        This is Bethia and I like outside of Stockton. I can
        CIC events. Just let me know. Which ones and where.
        And I can look to see if I can do it.
        Lady Bethia de la Birche-the lost (LOL)

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com