Hey Christophe!!!!

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2004
      Now that I have your attention-snicker.
      Can I borrow the Princepality Sunshade for A&S since it is at Fort
      Ord??? Please oh pretty please with vodka on top???
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2004
        Sure. No problem. Especially now that I'm living *on* Planet Ord. <grin> I
        may be able to bring it out before work that Friday. Just swing out to
        site, then off to work.
        <chuckle>
        It may just be sleep-deprivation (I went up to the Giants game last night,
        got home about 1:30am) but it just tickles my funny bone to say that.
        Swing out to site before work... <giggle>

        Christophe, who'll be napping on Ivan's behalf this weekend.

        Susan BW said:
        > Now that I have your attention-snicker.
        > Can I borrow the Princepality Sunshade for A&S since it is at Fort
        > Ord??? Please oh pretty please with vodka on top???
        > Bethia

      • Rob Baldassano
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2004
          I'll be napping this weekend for Ivan as well. :D
          --Eirik

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/LmiolB/TM
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2004
            Thanks he will apprechate that as will I. Snicker.
            And shouldn't that be duck out of site before work;-)
            Lady B

            Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:Sure. No problem. Especially now that I'm living *on* Planet Ord. <grin> I

            Susan BW said:
            > Now that I have your attention-snicker.
            > Can I borrow the Princepality Sunshade for A&S since it is at Fort
            > Ord??? Please oh pretty please with vodka on top???
            > Bethia

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9, 2004
              :-p Rob