Invest. Help please

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hello all my wonderful friends. (wow, It sounds like I need
      something.) Well the time has come for our new royalty here in
      Cynagua to step up and we had a grand event planed to see that this
      happens. Well I am in need of a great deal of help from all my
      friends. I have been asked to be part of all the courts and even
      speak in some of them. Because of this it will make it very hard for
      me to be able to run everything without help. This is my plea, Please
      if you will be at Invest. help out at gate and other things. If
      someone would like to step forward and take over as CIC for this day
      event I would owe you a great dept of Gratitude. I have everything
      needed for the event all I need now is all the help I can get. Thank
      you for your time and please respond here with any help possible.

      Y.I.S.
      Lord Fearghus McArt
      Cynaguan Constable
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 6, 2004
        Hi;
        I guess since I am in the area;-) I will help you out.
        Bethia

        Marc <highlander673@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 6, 2004
            Oh, and you're still planning on succeeding me at next Mists Spring
            Investiture, right? <grin>

            Christophe

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 6, 2004
              uh well uh I have been asked to turn a resume for Kingdom. If they don't choose me i'm yours;-)
              Bethia

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 6, 2004
                What? Al! Are you poaching my successor?! :-P I thought I had a good
                suggestion at Beltane. Talk to Oertha! <chuckle>

                Bethia - You're mine, eh??? Reeeealy... And what does Ivan think about
                this? ;-)

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 6, 2004
                  Coronet??? I missed it. Shhh He's to busy to notice. Aren't you Ivan;> snicker.
                  Bethia

                  Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:
                  What? Al! Are you poaching my successor?! :-P I thought I had a good
                  suggestion at Beltane. Talk to Oertha! <chuckle>

                  Bethia - You're mine, eh??? Reeeealy... And what does Ivan think about
                  this? ;-)

                  Christophe

                  Susan Burch-Williamson said:
                  > uh well uh I have been asked to turn a resume for Kingdom. If they
                  > don't choose me i'm yours;-) Bethia
                  >
                  > Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:
                  > Oh, and you're still planning on succeeding me at next Mists Spring
                  > Investiture, right? <grin>
                  >
                  > Christophe

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                • marc stroud
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 6, 2004
                    Well as far as it goes for me I love the pattern. Thank you so much for all
                    the help here im Cynagua. I will have everything there for you on Saterday.
                    Thx so much again.

                    Fearghus

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 7, 2004
                      No problem.
                      Bethia

                      marc stroud <highlander673@...> wrote:
                      Well as far as it goes for me I love the pattern. Thank you so much for all
                      the help here im Cynagua. I will have everything there for you on Saterday.
                      Thx so much again.

                      Fearghus

                      >From: Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...>
                      >To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: [West Constables] Invest. Help please
                      >Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
                      >
                      >You know it is really weird I think I am becoming the "Investiture
                      >Constable". Cyn's winter constable-check, Mist spring constable -check,
                      >maybe summer Cyn constable, Been volunteered as Mist fall Investiture
                      >constable - hummmm I am seriously beginning to see a pattern here;-) LOL
                      >Bethia
                      >
                      >Marc <highlander673@...> wrote:
                      > Hello all my wonderful friends. (wow, It sounds like I need
                      >something.) Well the time has come for our new royalty here in
                      >Cynagua to step up and we had a grand event planed to see that this
                      >happens. Well I am in need of a great deal of help from all my
                      >friends. I have been asked to be part of all the courts and even
                      >speak in some of them. Because of this it will make it very hard for
                      >me to be able to run everything without help. This is my plea, Please
                      >if you will be at Invest. help out at gate and other things. If
                      >someone would like to step forward and take over as CIC for this day
                      >event I would owe you a great dept of Gratitude. I have everything
                      >needed for the event all I need now is all the help I can get. Thank
                      >you for your time and please respond here with any help possible.
                      >
                      >Y.I.S.
                      >Lord Fearghus McArt
                      >Cynaguan Constable

                      >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    • david williamson
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 7, 2004
                        What?, What?, Lady Wife and I are going to
                        Cynaguan Investiture???

                        Sigh, O.K.,

                        Let's see, what's the Copper Spoon Competition?,
                        Rumage, Rumage (Parden the cheap sound effects.)

                        Oh, Candied Fruit. Candied Fruit???

                        Oh, O.K., Got it.

                        Copper Spoon, Candied Fruit, Constable at Investiture.
                        Got it.

                        "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

                        Ivan Ivanovich

                        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                      • Rob Baldassano
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 8, 2004
                          Ivan,
                          You know you are going... You just have to resign yourself to the fact that
                          your friends will FORCE you to have fun every once in a while :D :D :D
                          --Eirik

                          What?, What?, Lady Wife and I are going to Cynaguan Investiture???

                          Sigh, O.K.,

                          Let's see, what's the Copper Spoon Competition?, Rumage, Rumage (Parden the
                          cheap sound effects.)

                          Oh, Candied Fruit. Candied Fruit???

                          Oh, O.K., Got it.

                          Copper Spoon, Candied Fruit, Constable at Investiture.
                          Got it.

                          "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

                          Ivan Ivanovich

                          --- marc stroud <highlander673@...> wrote:
                          > Well as far as it goes for me I love the pattern.
                          > Thank you so much for all
                          > the help here im Cynagua. I will have everything there for you on
                          > Saterday.
                          > Thx so much again.
                          >
                          > Fearghus
                          >

                          > >From: Susan Burch-Williamson
                          > <lady_bethia@...>
                          > >To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
                          > >Subject: Re: [West Constables] Invest. Help please
                          > >Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
                          > >
                          > >You know it is really weird I think I am becoming
                          > the "Investiture
                          > >Constable". Cyn's winter constable-check, Mist
                          > spring constable -check,
                          > >maybe summer Cyn constable, Been volunteered as
                          > Mist fall Investiture
                          > >constable - hummmm I am seriously beginning to see
                          > a pattern here;-) LOL
                          > >Bethia
                          > >
                          > >Marc <highlander673@...> wrote:
                          > > Hello all my wonderful friends. (wow, It
                          > sounds like I need
                          > >something.) Well the time has come for our new
                          > royalty here in
                          > >Cynagua to step up and we had a grand event planed
                          > to see that this
                          > >happens. Well I am in need of a great deal of help
                          > from all my
                          > >friends. I have been asked to be part of all the
                          > courts and even
                          > >speak in some of them. Because of this it will make
                          > it very hard for
                          > >me to be able to run everything without help. This
                          > is my plea, Please
                          > >if you will be at Invest. help out at gate and
                          > other things. If
                          > >someone would like to step forward and take over as
                          > CIC for this day
                          > >event I would owe you a great dept of Gratitude. I
                          > have everything
                          > >needed for the event all I need now is all the help
                          > I can get. Thank
                          > >you for your time and please respond here with any
                          > help possible.
                          > >
                          > >Y.I.S.
                          > >Lord Fearghus McArt
                          > >Cynaguan Constable
                          > >

                          > >or go to
                          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wkconstabulary
                          > >

                          > >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                          > removed]

                          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/LmiolB/TM
                        • david williamson
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 8, 2004
                            Da, Ivan has been told he is going,
                            and he will enjoy himself.

                            I wonder if I can find a quiet corner
                            and nod off for a few minutes, without
                            anyone noticing.

                            "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

                            Ivan Ivanovich

                            http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 8, 2004
                              Not when you have two very lively brats to run after.
                              Your Lady

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 9, 2004
                                But, I'm not scheduled to work with Page School
                                this time.

                                No, what, I do have two children, don't I.

                                Oh.

                                No Nap. Darn.

                                "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

                                Ivan Ivanovich

                                wrote:
                                > Not when you have two very lively brats to run
                                > after.
                                > Your Lady
                                >
                                > david williamson <the_crazy_ivan@...> wrote:
                                > Da, Ivan has been told he is going,
                                > and he will enjoy himself.
                                >
                                > I wonder if I can find a quiet corner
                                > and nod off for a few minutes, without
                                > anyone noticing.
                                >
                                > "Lytsarskaya Tchest."
                                >
                                > Ivan Ivanovich
                                >

                                > --- Rob Baldassano <eirik@...> wrote:
                                > > Ivan,
                                > > You know you are going... You just have to resign
                                > > yourself to the fact that
                                > > your friends will FORCE you to have fun every once
                                > > in a while :D :D :D
                                > > --Eirik

                                === message truncated ===

                                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jul 9, 2004
                                  Yeah, but I'm sure *they* wouldn't mind if you caught a few winks. <chuckle>

                                  Christophe