Re: [West Constables] Twelfth Night

  • chewie@mbay.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2003
      > Christophe wrote:
      > >So what's wrong with the new forms? Admittedly, I haven't taken the time to
      > >really look at 'em. 'Course, I don't see where there's anything wrong with
      > >using
      > >the old non-member sheets and just changing the "Minor" check-box column to
      > >"Member".
      >
      > Bingo! That and a minor change to track the NMS/WKWC was all that was
      > needed. However the changes were made without any constabulary input as far
      > as we know. We will try the forms once more - then Al will have enough info
      > to make his decision.

      Guess I really shoulda looked at the form I signed, eh? <grin> Alberic gave me a
      copy (which I think is still in the car) I'll take a look and see what Her Grace
      did to our forms.

      > >Then there was the game of Three Man my new Baroness got suckered into.
      > >Man! but
      > >she got blitzed. Running around to parties calling for naked men.
      >
      > How come I always miss the really good parties????.......wwwwhhhaaaaa!

      It's Dark*wood*! You're hangin' out with the wrong "dark" group. Come hang with
      the *cool* dark ones.

      Nope. I can't even say that. (Especially since Auntie's on this list. :-)
      Darkclaw is just too much fun to dis even in jest.

      Christophe, who loves his Auntie... Really, Auntie!
      <grin>
    • Lady Kateryn de Ver <katerynd@hotmail.co
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
        > It's Dark*wood*! You're hangin' out with the wrong "dark" group.
        Come hang with
        > the *cool* dark ones.
        >
        > Nope. I can't even say that. (Especially since Auntie's on this
        list. :-)
        > Darkclaw is just too much fun to dis even in jest.

        I agree, but your info is years out of date - we haven't been with
        Darkclaw in quite some time. (and no, it wasn't a fight, or even a
        big difference of opinion - just time to move on.) We still have a
        good relationship with Auntie and Darkclaw is still wonderful, we
        just don't belong to it anymore.....

        So the next time you are having a DarkWOOD game, clue us
        in....heh..heh...

        Kate
      • chewie@mbay.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
          My mistake. Sorry 'bout that... Guess *I* don't hang with Dark*claw* enough. <grin>

          Darkwood fun? Tomorrow! Archery Tourney during the day, Hawk's Feast (potluck,
          actually) in the evening.

          Christophe, ask and ye shall receive :-)