Re: [West Constables] Twelfth Night

  • Kateryn de Ver
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2003
      Christophe wrote:
      >So what's wrong with the new forms? Admittedly, I haven't taken the time to
      >really look at 'em. 'Course, I don't see where there's anything wrong with
      >using
      >the old non-member sheets and just changing the "Minor" check-box column to
      >"Member".

      Bingo! That and a minor change to track the NMS/WKWC was all that was
      needed. However the changes were made without any constabulary input as far
      as we know. We will try the forms once more - then Al will have enough info
      to make his decision.

      >Then there was the game of Three Man my new Baroness got suckered into.
      >Man! but
      >she got blitzed. Running around to parties calling for naked men.

      How come I always miss the really good parties????.......wwwwhhhaaaaa!

      What a perfect
      >way to spend one's first night as Baroness. Just kinda sets the tone for
      >the
      >whole reign. One hopes.

      Sounds like it will be a good time for the Barony!

      Kate

    • chewie@mbay.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 9, 2003
        > Christophe wrote:
        > >So what's wrong with the new forms? Admittedly, I haven't taken the time to
        > >really look at 'em. 'Course, I don't see where there's anything wrong with
        > >using
        > >the old non-member sheets and just changing the "Minor" check-box column to
        > >"Member".
        >
        > Bingo! That and a minor change to track the NMS/WKWC was all that was
        > needed. However the changes were made without any constabulary input as far
        > as we know. We will try the forms once more - then Al will have enough info
        > to make his decision.

        Guess I really shoulda looked at the form I signed, eh? <grin> Alberic gave me a
        copy (which I think is still in the car) I'll take a look and see what Her Grace
        did to our forms.

        > >Then there was the game of Three Man my new Baroness got suckered into.
        > >Man! but
        > >she got blitzed. Running around to parties calling for naked men.
        >
        > How come I always miss the really good parties????.......wwwwhhhaaaaa!

        It's Dark*wood*! You're hangin' out with the wrong "dark" group. Come hang with
        the *cool* dark ones.

        Nope. I can't even say that. (Especially since Auntie's on this list. :-)
        Darkclaw is just too much fun to dis even in jest.

        Christophe, who loves his Auntie... Really, Auntie!
        <grin>
      • Lady Kateryn de Ver <katerynd@hotmail.co
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
          > It's Dark*wood*! You're hangin' out with the wrong "dark" group.
          Come hang with
          > the *cool* dark ones.
          >
          > Nope. I can't even say that. (Especially since Auntie's on this
          list. :-)
          > Darkclaw is just too much fun to dis even in jest.

          I agree, but your info is years out of date - we haven't been with
          Darkclaw in quite some time. (and no, it wasn't a fight, or even a
          big difference of opinion - just time to move on.) We still have a
          good relationship with Auntie and Darkclaw is still wonderful, we
          just don't belong to it anymore.....

          So the next time you are having a DarkWOOD game, clue us
          in....heh..heh...

          Kate
        • chewie@mbay.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
            My mistake. Sorry 'bout that... Guess *I* don't hang with Dark*claw* enough. <grin>

            Darkwood fun? Tomorrow! Archery Tourney during the day, Hawk's Feast (potluck,
            actually) in the evening.

            Christophe, ask and ye shall receive :-)