RE: [West Constables] Beltane

  • Dan Wagner
    Message 1 of 21 , May 4, 2004
      632+ attendees.

      Only one "incident" between friday opening andSaturday @5PM- one person
      arrived 1AM Friday nite with a german shepherd dog. Was asked to remove dog
      off site.

      Message 2 of 21 , May 4, 2004
        Ok, is it just me or is that a *lot* for a Beltane?

        Christophe

        Dan Wagner said:

        > 632+ attendees.
        >
        > Only one "incident" between friday opening andSaturday @5PM- one person
        > arrived 1AM Friday nite with a german shepherd dog. Was asked to remove
        > dog off site.
        >
        > Wulfy
      • Dan Wagner
        Message 3 of 21 , May 4, 2004
          Beltane used to be our biggest event- but now that has moved to March Crown.
          Last year, same event, same site, there was 400 and change. 475? So, yeah,
          this year had good attendance. Al (not to mention others) brought in some
          folks from far off for his PELing.

          Note that both last year and this year there was (for the West) a very high
          % of NM- nearly a third.

          Anything happen Constable-wise after I left?

          Dan Wagner said:

          > 632+ attendees.
          >
          > Only one "incident" between friday opening andSaturday @5PM- one person
          > arrived 1AM Friday nite with a german shepherd dog. Was asked to remove
          > dog off site.
          >
          > Wulfy

        • Dan Wagner
          Message 4 of 21 , May 5, 2004
            So- since i am back from my vacation, I can be available to 'run gate" at
            Kingdom or Mists events. I may have a pop-up sunshade to use too, soon. So-
            keep me in mind. I'll have to go to some Kingdom events as Deputy Exchequer
            anyway.

            Message 5 of 21 , May 5, 2004
              Welcome back! See you at Crown? <grin>

              Christophe

              Dan Wagner said:

              > So- since i am back from my vacation, I can be available to 'run gate"
              > at Kingdom or Mists events. I may have a pop-up sunshade to use too,
              > soon. So- keep me in mind. I'll have to go to some Kingdom events as
              > Deputy Exchequer anyway.
              >
              > Wulfy
            • Dan Wagner
              Message 6 of 21 , May 5, 2004
                Yes, likely. Honesty (well someone pocking me in the side<g>) forces me to
                say - "I had fun.... most of the event". Those last few hours at the Gate
                saturday were too darn hot!