Re: [West Constables] Beltane

  • wulfy95113
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 9, 2004
      GREAT!

      It can't hurt to have both large extinguishers- since mine is an old
      fashioned "pump" kind that just uses water- and any old water is
      fine. That is IF Eirik can bring it. If not, we'll live without it.
      You might think about getting one of them for Kingdom- they are great.

      I'll make copies of waivers also.

      Hey Big Guy- it's your day, don't want you forced to work on this day
      of all days! There will be enough stess without that! <g>

      Wulfy

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "alberic_wolf"

      <wulfstand@s...>
      > wrote:
      > > I have scheduled that Friday off (4-30). Unless something weird
      > comes
      > > up, I can do this.
      > >
      > > I only have the "Megan" waivers- they are still good? I can make
      > my
      > > own copies.
      > >
      > > Eirik- can you bring my large "pump" fire extinguisher?
      > >
      > > Since the drive is pretty long, it would be real nice if someone
      > > would volunteer to be there at 11 or 11:30 and cover it until I
      get
      > > there, in case traffic delays me, and for the "earlybirds". You'd
      > > need a clipboard, a couple of waivers, and a bit of change.

      I expect to leave the site right after Court/gate
      > > closing. I hope to be able to stay for Court, but it depends on
      how
      > > late it is. I won't be staying Sat nite.
      > >
      > > Wulfy
    • Dan Wagner
      Message 2 of 21 , May 4 5:17 PM
        632+ attendees.

        Only one "incident" between friday opening andSaturday @5PM- one person
        arrived 1AM Friday nite with a german shepherd dog. Was asked to remove dog
        off site.

        Message 3 of 21 , May 4 5:19 PM
          Ok, is it just me or is that a *lot* for a Beltane?

          Christophe

          Dan Wagner said:

          > 632+ attendees.
          >
          > Only one "incident" between friday opening andSaturday @5PM- one person
          > arrived 1AM Friday nite with a german shepherd dog. Was asked to remove
          > dog off site.
          >
          > Wulfy
        • Dan Wagner
          Message 4 of 21 , May 4 5:44 PM
            Beltane used to be our biggest event- but now that has moved to March Crown.
            Last year, same event, same site, there was 400 and change. 475? So, yeah,
            this year had good attendance. Al (not to mention others) brought in some
            folks from far off for his PELing.

            Note that both last year and this year there was (for the West) a very high
            % of NM- nearly a third.

            Anything happen Constable-wise after I left?

            Dan Wagner said:

            > 632+ attendees.
            >
            > Only one "incident" between friday opening andSaturday @5PM- one person
            > arrived 1AM Friday nite with a german shepherd dog. Was asked to remove
            > dog off site.
            >
            > Wulfy

          • Dan Wagner
            Message 5 of 21 , May 5 1:19 AM
              So- since i am back from my vacation, I can be available to 'run gate" at
              Kingdom or Mists events. I may have a pop-up sunshade to use too, soon. So-
              keep me in mind. I'll have to go to some Kingdom events as Deputy Exchequer
              anyway.

              Message 6 of 21 , May 5 8:39 AM
                Welcome back! See you at Crown? <grin>

                Christophe

                Dan Wagner said:

                > So- since i am back from my vacation, I can be available to 'run gate"
                > at Kingdom or Mists events. I may have a pop-up sunshade to use too,
                > soon. So- keep me in mind. I'll have to go to some Kingdom events as
                > Deputy Exchequer anyway.
                >
                > Wulfy
              • Dan Wagner
                Message 7 of 21 , May 5 11:25 AM
                  Yes, likely. Honesty (well someone pocking me in the side<g>) forces me to
                  say - "I had fun.... most of the event". Those last few hours at the Gate
                  saturday were too darn hot!