Mists Coronet fun

    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 16, 2004
      Christophe you're invited to dinner at our encampment;)
      Lady Bethia

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 22, 2004
        Yup, they're on the Kingdom site at
        http://www.westkingdom.org/fire.phtml

        As for privies and site handouts, could be a good idea, at least the
        privies, IMHO. Too many people don't bother to read the site handouts, and
        that would be up to the autocrat anyway.

        Actually, I think just putting reminders in newsletters should be
        sufficient. We don't really need to beat people about the head and
        shoulders with the rules over one violation. It's just time for a
        reminder.

        Christophe, who has cooled down from his initial, vehement, reaction