Re: [West Constables] Waivers/Reports

  • Liane Kennedy
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 11, 2004
      This is actually a problem that is more common that some might think. For some reason, many Autocrats do not
      confer with the Exchequer or Constables office before deciding on site fees and go ahead and post the copy in the
      Page. It has happened several times that I had to gently point out that it is the custom of the West that kinder
      get a discount (note, only a custom, sometimes we are very strictly charged "per head' and those "heads' include
      even babies, and so then we have to make a tough decision. Usually, the decision was to slightly raise the adult
      fee, and only let the smallest Kinder get in for no charge) after the Page had been printed. Every time, the
      autocrat has taken this into consideration, and we have had reduced fees for Kinder. Someone, ages ago, did ask
      Corp what was policy on this, and the reply was that we could decrease site fees from posted Page, but not
      increase them.

      But whatever you guys decide. Just know that this has happened before, and it was "OKed" from Corp to lower fees
      on the spot. This was before the NMS surcharge, of course.
      Wulfy