Oh Happy day

  • Liane Kennedy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
      Today (Jan2), I am another year older. Swell. Better than
      the alternative, I guess.....
      Dan/Wulfy
    • revchewie <chewie@mbay.net>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
        Happy birthday, Wulfy. Glad to see you're celebrating so vociferously.
        <grin>

        Christophe

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Liane Kennedy <ladydove@p...>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
          Happy Birthday Wulfie!

          Bethia
          --- "revchewie <chewie@...>" <chewie@...>

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Lady Kateryn de Ver <katerynd@hotmail.co
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
            Vociferously? Our shy, quiet, retiring Wulfy?.....nnnaaaahhhhh, he
            is such a calm quiet soul.....couldn't be...

            (grinning like the cat that ate the canary!)

            Happy Birthday Wulfie!

            Kate

            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "revchewie <chewie@m...>"