Help again.

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2004
      Hello all,

      I need help with invest. I am needed by the incoming royals to
      help and I will also need to be in court all that day. What i need
      help with is gate. as we all know it needs to be open at least
      untill the end of invest. court. I am asking for any and all help
      anyone is willing to give.

      Thank you, YIS,

      Fearghus

      PS: If anyone feels like taking the cic duties i would be indeted to
      you. Thank you again

      PPS: sorry for the spelling, i need sleep
    • Lady Kateryn de Ver
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2004
        Sorry Feargus, Al and I can't attend Investiture this time. (We will
        be in Caid) I hope you get enough to cover. You might have to talk
        to your Royals about missing part of their courts - I know I had to
        do that when I CiC'd and was on court - they are usually pretty
        understanding of your priorities.

        Kate

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Marc" <highlander673@h...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2004
          Another apology here, Fearghus. I'll be at Darkwood Archery Tourney/Hawk's
          Feast that day.

          Sorry,
          Christophe

        • Mark Eldred
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 17, 2004
            Greetings, I am planning to be there, I will help
            where and when needed. Sorry it taken so long to
            reply, I really need to start checking my e-mails more
            often.
            Y.I.S.
            Michael Rodelli