Re: [West Constables] Fw: Twelfth Night Hotel Reservations

  • Euriol
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2003
      The contract for the hotel says that a minimum number of room nightss are
      guaranteed to be sold for the event. If people are making reservations with
      a different discount, the Hotel is unable to directly to associate them with
      the event. I could spend hours going over all the people who registered at
      the event and give a list of names for the Hotel to coincide with the
      bookings for those nights... but if I can give them a list in advance then
      hopefully I won't have to do that. The SCA is responsible for the costs
      of any unsold rooms out of the guaranteed amount.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2003
        Ahh! <lightbulb flashes on over my head> Got it.

        Thanks Euriol!
        Christophe