Fw: Twelfth Night Hotel Reservations

  • Euriol
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2003
      Sorry for the cross posting, but I wanted to get this information out to as
      wide a possible audience.
      Please forward on the information to whom you think will need it.

      Euriol

      > Good Gentles,
      >
      > In order to confirm with the Hotel for Twelfth Night all the reservations
      that have been made in connection with
      > the Twelfth Night being held, I would ask that you please email me or call
      me with the names that your hotel
      > information is under. Just to explain, many reservations have not been
      made under the SCA discount, but under
      > other discounts such as offered by AAA or Entertainment cards. It would
      save a great amount of time to have
      > this information in advance, so that less time can be sent going through
      the sign-ins at Twelfth Night itself.
      > My email is euriol@... my home phone number is (408) 226-5591.
      Please pass this information on

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2003
        If a reservation isn't made using the SCA price, why do you need to know?
        <scratching my head> I'm just curious why you need to know who all is
        staying at the hotel, even those who aren't using the SCA discount.

        Hugs,
        Christophe, the confused

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2003
          The contract for the hotel says that a minimum number of room nightss are
          guaranteed to be sold for the event. If people are making reservations with
          a different discount, the Hotel is unable to directly to associate them with
          the event. I could spend hours going over all the people who registered at
          the event and give a list of names for the Hotel to coincide with the
          bookings for those nights... but if I can give them a list in advance then
          hopefully I won't have to do that. The SCA is responsible for the costs
          of any unsold rooms out of the guaranteed amount.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2003
            Ahh! <lightbulb flashes on over my head> Got it.

            Thanks Euriol!
            Christophe