Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [West Constables] Plan for evil activity

Expand Messages
  • Christophe d'Avignon
    ... Um, ex*cuse* me?! I think the constabulary might have something to say about that. ... It *might* cause the rest of the constabulary to sit up and take
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
    • 0 Attachment
      ragnsolvi2003 said:
      > Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!
      > Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
      > Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure
      >
      > Stage One:
      >
      > To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a Constable.

      Um, ex*cuse* me?! I think the constabulary might have something to say
      about that.

      > This will
      > cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival.

      It *might* cause the rest of the constabulary to sit up and take notice.
      The world, however? I suppose it would depend on *which* constable you
      assassinate, eh?

      > Stage Two:
      >
      > Next, you will sabotage the biffies. This will cause countless hordes
      > of Mercenary Soldiers to flock to you, begging to do your every
      > bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Pathos and Tragedy, as
      > lesser men whisper your name in terror.

      This will cause *everyone* to flock to you with murder in their eyes! Thus
      ending the plan.

      > Stage Three:
      >
      > Finally, you will Reveal to the Knowne World your Plague of Boils,
      > bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This will all be done from a
      > Viking Longship, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds
      > will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no
      > choice but to elect you their new god.

      You won't get to this point because you will be head down inside one of
      the privies you sabotaged. I think this one needs a bit more work. It's
      worthy of Pinky, but not of The Brain. <chuckle>

      Christophe
    • Susan Burch-Williamson
      Be nice to constables or they won t let you play;) Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be missed faster than a constable any way; Bethia ...
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
      • 0 Attachment
        Be nice to constables or they won't let you play;)
        Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be missed
        faster than a constable any way;>
        Bethia
        --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>
        wrote:
        > ragnsolvi2003 said:
        > > Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil
        > Plan (tm)!
        > > Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
        > > Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic
        > pleasure
        > >
        > > Stage One:
        > >
        > > To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a
        > Constable.
        >
        > Um, ex*cuse* me?! I think the constabulary might
        > have something to say
        > about that.
        >
        > > This will
        > > cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned
        > by your arrival.
        >
        > It *might* cause the rest of the constabulary to sit
        > up and take notice.
        > The world, however? I suppose it would depend on
        > *which* constable you
        > assassinate, eh?
        >
        > > Stage Two:
        > >
        > > Next, you will sabotage the biffies. This will
        > cause countless hordes
        > > of Mercenary Soldiers to flock to you, begging to
        > do your every
        > > bidding. Your name will become synonymous with
        > Pathos and Tragedy, as
        > > lesser men whisper your name in terror.
        >
        > This will cause *everyone* to flock to you with
        > murder in their eyes! Thus
        > ending the plan.
        >
        > > Stage Three:
        > >
        > > Finally, you will Reveal to the Knowne World your
        > Plague of Boils,
        > > bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This
        > will all be done from a
        > > Viking Longship, an excellent choice if we might
        > say. These three deeds
        > > will herald the end, and the citizens of this
        > planet will have no
        > > choice but to elect you their new god.
        >
        > You won't get to this point because you will be head
        > down inside one of
        > the privies you sabotaged. I think this one needs a
        > bit more work. It's
        > worthy of Pinky, but not of The Brain. <chuckle>
        >
        > Christophe
        >
        >
        >


        __________________________________
        Do you Yahoo!?
        Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
      • The MOMstable
        Your REALLY picking a fight now!!!!!! Na arah bat Avraham Constable, Herald AND Jewish Mother at Large ... __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!?
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
        • 0 Attachment
          Your REALLY picking a fight now!!!!!!

          Na'arah bat Avraham
          Constable, Herald AND Jewish Mother at Large


          --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:
          > Be nice to constables or they won't let you play;)
          > Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be missed
          > faster than a constable any way;>
          > Bethia
          > --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>
          > wrote:
          > > ragnsolvi2003 said:
          > > > Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil
          > > Plan (tm)!
          > > > Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
          > > > Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic
          > > pleasure
          > > >
          > > > Stage One:
          > > >
          > > > To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a
          > > Constable.
          > >
          > > Um, ex*cuse* me?! I think the constabulary might
          > > have something to say
          > > about that.
          > >
          > > > This will
          > > > cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned
          > > by your arrival.
          > >
          > > It *might* cause the rest of the constabulary to sit
          > > up and take notice.
          > > The world, however? I suppose it would depend on
          > > *which* constable you
          > > assassinate, eh?
          > >
          > > > Stage Two:
          > > >
          > > > Next, you will sabotage the biffies. This will
          > > cause countless hordes
          > > > of Mercenary Soldiers to flock to you, begging to
          > > do your every
          > > > bidding. Your name will become synonymous with
          > > Pathos and Tragedy, as
          > > > lesser men whisper your name in terror.
          > >
          > > This will cause *everyone* to flock to you with
          > > murder in their eyes! Thus
          > > ending the plan.
          > >
          > > > Stage Three:
          > > >
          > > > Finally, you will Reveal to the Knowne World your
          > > Plague of Boils,
          > > > bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This
          > > will all be done from a
          > > > Viking Longship, an excellent choice if we might
          > > say. These three deeds
          > > > will herald the end, and the citizens of this
          > > planet will have no
          > > > choice but to elect you their new god.
          > >
          > > You won't get to this point because you will be head
          > > down inside one of
          > > the privies you sabotaged. I think this one needs a
          > > bit more work. It's
          > > worthy of Pinky, but not of The Brain. <chuckle>
          > >
          > > Christophe
          > >
          > >
          > >
          >
          >
          > __________________________________
          > Do you Yahoo!?
          > Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
          > http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
          >


          __________________________________
          Do you Yahoo!?
          Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        • Christophe d'Avignon
          Yes, but is she wrong? Christophe
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
          • 0 Attachment
            Yes, but is she wrong? <grin>

            Christophe

            The MOMstable said:
            > Your REALLY picking a fight now!!!!!!
            >
            > Na'arah bat Avraham
            > Constable, Herald AND Jewish Mother at Large
            >
            >
            > --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:
            >> Be nice to constables or they won't let you play;)
            >> Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be missed
            >> faster than a constable any way;>
            >> Bethia
          • The MOMstable
            She s wrong. Constables would be missed at gate at the start of the event. Heralds don t get missed until announcements need to be made, or the tourney
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
            • 0 Attachment
              She's wrong. Constables would be missed at gate at the start of the
              event. Heralds don't get missed until announcements need to be made,
              or the tourney starts, or court, or possible until the next morning,
              when everyone throwing things usually misses.

              Na'arah
              --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:
              > Yes, but is she wrong? <grin>
              >
              > Christophe
              >
              > The MOMstable said:
              > > Your REALLY picking a fight now!!!!!!
              > >
              > > Na'arah bat Avraham
              > > Constable, Herald AND Jewish Mother at Large
              > >
              > >
              > > --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:
              > >> Be nice to constables or they won't let you play;)
              > >> Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be missed
              > >> faster than a constable any way;>
              > >> Bethia
              >
              >
              >
              >


              __________________________________
              Do you Yahoo!?
              Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
              http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
            • Susan Burch-Williamson
              Sshh I m hunting momstables; Lady B ... __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 15, 2003
              • 0 Attachment
                Sshh I'm hunting momstables;>
                Lady B
                --- The MOMstable <the_momstable@...>
                wrote:
                > She's wrong. Constables would be missed at gate at
                > the start of the
                > event. Heralds don't get missed until announcements
                > need to be made,
                > or the tourney starts, or court, or possible until
                > the next morning,
                > when everyone throwing things usually misses.
                >
                > Na'arah
                > --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>
                > wrote:
                > > Yes, but is she wrong? <grin>
                > >
                > > Christophe
                > >
                > > The MOMstable said:
                > > > Your REALLY picking a fight now!!!!!!
                > > >
                > > > Na'arah bat Avraham
                > > > Constable, Herald AND Jewish Mother at Large
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > --- Susan Burch-Williamson
                > <lady_bethia@...> wrote:
                > > >> Be nice to constables or they won't let you
                > play;)
                > > >> Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be
                > missed
                > > >> faster than a constable any way;>
                > > >> Bethia
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                >
                >
                > __________________________________
                > Do you Yahoo!?
                > Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
                > http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
                >


                __________________________________
                Do you Yahoo!?
                Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
                http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.