Plan for evil activity

  • ragnsolvi2003
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2003
      Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!
      Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
      Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

      Stage One:

      To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a Constable. This will
      cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival.
      Who is this Unholy Menace? Where did they come from? And why do they
      look so good in a chainmail bikini?

      Stage Two:

      Next, you will sabotage the biffies. This will cause countless hordes
      of Mercenary Soldiers to flock to you, begging to do your every
      bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Pathos and Tragedy, as
      lesser men whisper your name in terror.

      Stage Three:

      Finally, you will Reveal to the Knowne World your Plague of Boils,
      bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This will all be done from
      a Viking Longship, an excellent choice if we might say. These three
      deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have
      no choice but to elect you their new god.

      To generate your own evil plan go to
      http://www.currentmiddleages.org/ulfredsheim/index.html

      Ragn
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
        ragnsolvi2003 said:
        > Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!
        > Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
        > Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure
        >
        > Stage One:
        >
        > To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a Constable.

        Um, ex*cuse* me?! I think the constabulary might have something to say
        about that.

        > This will
        > cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival.

        It *might* cause the rest of the constabulary to sit up and take notice.
        The world, however? I suppose it would depend on *which* constable you
        assassinate, eh?

        > Stage Two:
        >
        > Next, you will sabotage the biffies. This will cause countless hordes
        > of Mercenary Soldiers to flock to you, begging to do your every
        > bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Pathos and Tragedy, as
        > lesser men whisper your name in terror.

        This will cause *everyone* to flock to you with murder in their eyes! Thus
        ending the plan.

        > Stage Three:
        >
        > Finally, you will Reveal to the Knowne World your Plague of Boils,
        > bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This will all be done from a
        > Viking Longship, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds
        > will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no
        > choice but to elect you their new god.

        You won't get to this point because you will be head down inside one of
        the privies you sabotaged. I think this one needs a bit more work. It's
        worthy of Pinky, but not of The Brain. <chuckle>

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
          Be nice to constables or they won't let you play;)
          Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be missed
          faster than a constable any way;>
          Bethia
          --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
            Your REALLY picking a fight now!!!!!!

            Na'arah bat Avraham
            Constable, Herald AND Jewish Mother at Large

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
              Yes, but is she wrong? <grin>

              Christophe

              The MOMstable said:
              > Your REALLY picking a fight now!!!!!!
              >
              > Na'arah bat Avraham
              > Constable, Herald AND Jewish Mother at Large
              >

              > --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:
              >> Be nice to constables or they won't let you play;)
              >> Snicker. Kill a Herald instead they would be missed
              >> faster than a constable any way;>
              >> Bethia
            • The MOMstable
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 14, 2003
                She's wrong. Constables would be missed at gate at the start of the
                event. Heralds don't get missed until announcements need to be made,
                or the tourney starts, or court, or possible until the next morning,
                when everyone throwing things usually misses.

                Na'arah

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 15, 2003
                  Sshh I'm hunting momstables;>
                  Lady B