Re: [West Constables] Re: Crown

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2003
      Understood.

      Christophe

      alberic_wolf said:
      > At this time it is best to let it be until the crown makes up there
      > mind on what to do.
      >

      > Alberic
    • Dan Wagner
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 24, 2004
        Who is CinC? Looks like I'll be there for Friday & saturday, so I can run
        gate. Whoever it is will likely only have to set it up and then send me the
        usual streams of volunteers! <g>
        Wulfy
      • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 24, 2004
          I am not CinC, but I would like to say that the good
          ship Cassandra Raven will be there. I should be able
          to bring a volunteer or three.

          Aros

          --- Dan Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

          > Who is CinC? Looks like I'll be there for Friday &
          > saturday, so I can run
          > gate. Whoever it is will likely only have to set it
          > up and then send me the
          > usual streams of volunteers! <g>
          > Wulfy

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Dan Wagner
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 24, 2004
            Excellent, you are always welcome.

            --- Dan Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

            > Who is CinC? Looks like I'll be there for Friday &
            > saturday, so I can run
            > gate. Whoever it is will likely only have to set it
            > up and then send me the
            > usual streams of volunteers! <g>
            > Wulfy

          • alberic_wolf
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 25, 2004
              I'm CiC for Crown - last one! I would appreciate your help! Thank
              you for the offer.

              Alberic

              --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Wagner" <wulfstand@s...>
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008