Crown

  • revchewie
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2003
      Alberic,

      If I shouldn't ask, just smack me with the Constabulary mace and I'll
      shut up. :-)

      But, what happened this weekend at Crown? Sunday shortly after noon. I
      just saw a couple of emergency vehicles drive by as I was packing up
      and leaving myself.

      Anything you can tell us? Or is it a matter of "least said, soonest
      mended"?

      Thanks,
      Christophe
    • alberic_wolf
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2003
        At this time it is best to let it be until the crown makes up there
        mind on what to do.

        Alberic

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "revchewie" <christophe@g...>

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2003
          Understood.

          Christophe

          alberic_wolf said:
          > At this time it is best to let it be until the crown makes up there
          > mind on what to do.
          >

          > Alberic
        • Dan Wagner
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 24, 2004
            Who is CinC? Looks like I'll be there for Friday & saturday, so I can run
            gate. Whoever it is will likely only have to set it up and then send me the
            usual streams of volunteers! <g>
            Wulfy
          • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 24, 2004
              I am not CinC, but I would like to say that the good
              ship Cassandra Raven will be there. I should be able
              to bring a volunteer or three.

              Aros

              --- Dan Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

              > Who is CinC? Looks like I'll be there for Friday &
              > saturday, so I can run
              > gate. Whoever it is will likely only have to set it
              > up and then send me the
              > usual streams of volunteers! <g>
              > Wulfy

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Dan Wagner
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 24, 2004
                Excellent, you are always welcome.

                --- Dan Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

                > Who is CinC? Looks like I'll be there for Friday &
                > saturday, so I can run
                > gate. Whoever it is will likely only have to set it
                > up and then send me the
                > usual streams of volunteers! <g>
                > Wulfy

              • alberic_wolf
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 25, 2004
                  I'm CiC for Crown - last one! I would appreciate your help! Thank
                  you for the offer.

                  Alberic

                  --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Wagner" <wulfstand@s...>
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008