Ducal prize

  • Mark Eldred
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone who helped this weekend, this
      being my first C.I.C. event I could not have done it with out a lot
      of help, so thank you ( I hope I spell your names right ), Alberic,
      Feargus, Your lovely lady, and Mocca who helped anwser all my
      question. So to all of you my thanks and thanks to all of the people
      who's names I cant remember.
      Y.I.S.
      Michael Rodelli
      ( new ) Sr Constable