OT-- help needed

  • Anastacia Grindstead
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003
      We need to have help getting Nyia's rehab program going....as most of you
      know I went to rehab and got my business start-up now they are asking to use
      my business as a sampling of the market to research for Nyia's business plan
      to be approved. (with no expectations on my part only the red tape)

      I have a regular client base of about 20 I have 6 numbers to give them right
      now and need the rest by Monday at the latest. If you can help Please send
      me your Mundane Name - and email address to auntie@... . Much
      like the letters of intent many of you wrote for me 5 years ago when I
      started with Rehab this survey is along the same lines. I need to give my
      'client list' to Dave at Rehab...He will email my clients to see:

      That you exist.
      That you have or 'plan' to order from me regularly

      (this is touchy) The amount you spend (You can help by saying yes you spend
      about $200.00 to $400.00 bucks every 6 months and 'plan' on doing so again
      this year), you will be ordering again in the future. (again with no
      expectations on my part only the red tape)

      This information will go nowhere other than Rehab.

      Also pass the word to those you know that I sew for as I have no brain
      today.

      Thanks,

      Auntie
    • david williamson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003
        Pardon my impertenance, what do you market???

        Enquiring Cossacks want to know.

        "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

        Ivan Ivanovich

        --- Anastacia Grindstead <anastacia@...>
        wrote:
        > We need to have help getting Nyia's rehab program
        > going....as most of you
        > know I went to rehab and got my business start-up
        > now they are asking to use
        > my business as a sampling of the market to research
        > for Nyia's business plan
        > to be approved. (with no expectations on my part
        > only the red tape)
        >
        > I have a regular client base of about 20 I have 6
        > numbers to give them right
        > now and need the rest by Monday at the latest. If
        > you can help Please send
        > me your Mundane Name - and email address to
        > auntie@... . Much
        > like the letters of intent many of you wrote for me
        > 5 years ago when I
        > started with Rehab this survey is along the same
        > lines. I need to give my
        > 'client list' to Dave at Rehab...He will email my
        > clients to see:
        >
        > That you exist.
        > That you have or 'plan' to order from me regularly
        >
        > (this is touchy) The amount you spend (You can help
        > by saying yes you spend
        > about $200.00 to $400.00 bucks every 6 months and
        > 'plan' on doing so again
        > this year), you will be ordering again in the
        > future. (again with no
        > expectations on my part only the red tape)
        >
        > This information will go nowhere other than Rehab.
        >
        > Also pass the word to those you know that I sew for
        > as I have no brain
        > today.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Auntie

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Anastacia Grindstead
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003
          Please pardon the bandwidth---I make garb and pavilions---see
          www.anastacias.com for details. I have made clothing and baldrics for many
          constables over the years and thought that asking here was the best way to
          reach many of them ...sorry if I have bothered you or anyone on the list.

          Regards,

          Auntie