Re: [West Constables] A&S

    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 24, 2003
      Thanks
      And I got someone to watch that gate for me on
      saturday morning;)
      Bethia
      --- revchewie <chewie@...> wrote:
      > I know Kate saw this (since she replied on the West
      > list :-) but for
      > the rest, especially Bethia, I've here's what
      > Countess Susan posted to
      > the West list re: restrictions this weekend.
      > Basically, it boils down
      > to "don't burn anything."
      >
      > Christophe, who now plans to day-trip so he can
      > sleep in a *warm* bed
      > <grin>
      >
      > <begin included message>
      > ---------------------
      > Greetings all!
      >
      > What: A&S
      > Where: FORT ORD, THIS WEEKEND!!! YAY!
      > When: This weekend! (I said that, right?)
      > Who: YOU!
      > Why: To have fun and learn lots of fun things!
      >
      > Ok, here's the deal with open flame...NO OPEN
      > FLAME...No firepits, no
      > candles, no oil lanterns.
      >
      > RV Generators...ok, but clear the ground around your
      > area.
      >
      > Stoves: Ok if off the ground (but of course!)
      >
      > Propane Heaters: If you have the tip safety ones
      >
      > PLEASE bring other sources of light so we can
      > continue to have fun
      > into the night!
      >
      > ME Dancers: We did lose our ME camp host due to a
      > family emergency,
      > so if you have dance rugs you wish to bring and
      > share in a common
      > dance area, please feel free to do that!
      >
      > Let me know if you have any last minute questions...
      >
      > In Service,
      > Susan of Wight
      > West Kingdom Sciences Officer

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Michael Elkins
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 9, 2008
        I will not be making A&S this go round. Finances are not allowing it.

        Volker

        Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
        I will be working A&S. However, it'd be nice if I could skip Sunday, since there won't be much to do. Mainly the turning over of the L&F.

        Would anyone like to cover Sunday @ A&S for me?

        Who else will be there to help me, Fri & Sat?

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"