Bed temps

  • chewie@mbay.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
      There's a difference between "warm" and "HOLY BAT-$#!^, BATMAN, IT'S BLOODY
      F---ING HOT!!!!!", Gwyn. <chuckle>

      Christophe, weather in Marina (town nearest Ft. Ord) today, low 58, high 66

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
        Oh boy a cool bed unfortunately I will have a very
        warm 3 year old and hubby to make it too hot. deep
        heart felt sigh.
        Bethia

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
          Hi All this is Bethia the CiC;
          I need someone to watch the gate for about an hour or
          so because I have to teach a class to the kiddies on
          horse manners saturday.
          Thanks Bethia

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com