Re: [West Constables] Show of hands for Oct Crown

  • Robin Of Silverwood
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
      At this time I'm not expecting to make it to Crown. (I am scheduled to work both Sat & Sun).

      Robin of Silverwood
      Southern Shores

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 29, 2013, at 5:52 PM, <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

      Who is heading to Crown?

      I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

      Thanks,

      Kalista