Re: [West Constables] Show of hands for Oct Crown

  • Stephen Tripp
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013
      I'll be there.  See you Friday.

      Edric Rannulf

      On Sep 29, 2013, at 5:52 PM, <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

      Who is heading to Crown?

      I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

      Thanks,

      Kalista

    • Neves, Luis@CDCR
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2013

        I will be there.

        Achmed

        I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

        Thanks,

        Kalista

      • Robin Of Silverwood
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
          At this time I'm not expecting to make it to Crown. (I am scheduled to work both Sat & Sun).

          Robin of Silverwood
          Southern Shores

          Sent from my iPad