Re: [West Constables] Show of hands for Oct Crown

  • K Kirby
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013
      I will be there

      E'tai'n

      From: The MOMstable <the_momstable@...>
      To: "wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com" <wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [West Constables] Show of hands for Oct Crown

      Life is made of "maybe", but I am planning to be there The Momstable

      I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

      Thanks,
      Kalista
    • Stephen Tripp

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 30, 2013

          I will be there.

          Achmed

          I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

          Thanks,

          Kalista

        • Robin Of Silverwood
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
            At this time I'm not expecting to make it to Crown. (I am scheduled to work both Sat & Sun).

            Robin of Silverwood
            Southern Shores

            Sent from my iPad