Show of hands for Oct Crown

  • lamoocafe
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013

      Who is heading to Crown?

      I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

      Thanks,

      Kalista

    • Jonathon Clary

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013
          I am only day tripping:( sorry

          Hugs

          Hobbit
          On Sep 29, 2013, at 5:52 PM, lamoocafe@... wrote:

          Who is heading to Crown?

          I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

          Thanks,

          Kalista

        • The MOMstable
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013
            Life is made of "maybe", but I am planning to be there

            The Momstable

            I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

            Thanks,
            Kalista

          • K Kirby
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013
              I will be there

              E'tai'n

              Life is made of "maybe", but I am planning to be there The Momstable

              I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

              Thanks,
              Kalista
            • Stephen Tripp

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 30, 2013

                  I will be there.

                  Achmed

                  I want to do some basic gate training and Constabulary training at Crown so come by for a refresher course or to help train the new Constables and volunteers. You know me, I aim for meetings on Friday Night, 10 pm sounds good for me. I'll bring the fire pit and smores. Further training can occur on Saturday morning as needed.

                  Thanks,

                  Kalista

                • Robin Of Silverwood
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
                    At this time I'm not expecting to make it to Crown. (I am scheduled to work both Sat & Sun).

                    Robin of Silverwood
                    Southern Shores

                    Sent from my iPad