Re: [West Constables] Purgatorio

  • Jonathon Clary
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
      Hey Kalista,
      I am planning on being up there for purg and you can count on me to help
      out.

      Thomas
      On Jul 19, 2013 12:39 PM, "lamoocafe" <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I know it's still some weeks away but any show of hands for who is
      > planning on attending Purgatorio. It is in Allyshia this year. I am hoping
      > the weather will be nice.
      > Kalista
      >
      > p.s.
      > I'm still figuring out the clean up on the membership list... sorry for
      > the delay.

    • Carrick McBrian
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
        Callista,

        I am planning on being at Purg, hope to be there at sight open. Let me know if you need anything.

        Your's in*sanity,
        Carrek MacBrian O'Bedlam

        "Honor is something you are. You either have it or you don't, you are born with it. Valor is choice."

      • Glenn Gorsuch
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
          And I can't be there, regrettably. :(

          Gwyn