Purgatorio

  • lamoocafe
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
      I know it's still some weeks away but any show of hands for who is planning on attending Purgatorio. It is in Allyshia this year. I am hoping the weather will be nice.
      Kalista

      p.s.
      I'm still figuring out the clean up on the membership list... sorry for the delay.
    • Stephen Tripp
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
        As of now, I'm planning on being there.

        Edric Rannulf

        On Jul 19, 2013, at 12:39 PM, "lamoocafe" <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

        > I know it's still some weeks away but any show of hands for who is planning on attending Purgatorio. It is in Allyshia this year. I am hoping the weather will be nice.
        > Kalista
        >
        > p.s.
        > I'm still figuring out the clean up on the membership list... sorry for the delay.

      • Jonathon Clary
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
          Hey Kalista,
          I am planning on being up there for purg and you can count on me to help
          out.

          Thomas
          On Jul 19, 2013 12:39 PM, "lamoocafe" <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I know it's still some weeks away but any show of hands for who is
          > planning on attending Purgatorio. It is in Allyshia this year. I am hoping
          > the weather will be nice.
          > Kalista
          >
          > p.s.
          > I'm still figuring out the clean up on the membership list... sorry for
          > the delay.

        • Carrick McBrian
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
            Callista,

            I am planning on being at Purg, hope to be there at sight open. Let me know if you need anything.

            Your's in*sanity,
            Carrek MacBrian O'Bedlam

            "Honor is something you are. You either have it or you don't, you are born with it. Valor is choice."

          • Glenn Gorsuch
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
              And I can't be there, regrettably. :(

              Gwyn