Re: [West Constables] Yearly Check In

  • danbow5
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 23 8:54 PM
      Hello Kalista,

      Luther Von Staufen (Daniel Bowman) Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak checking in. My phone number is 530-965-2263.

      Thank you,
      Luther

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 24 5:32 PM
        Greetings,

        Still here, and active when needed. Nichollas Keene 541-245-4010

        Retired

        Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 24 7:51 PM
          Stil here, still alive.
            Thomas Graham
           Brian Conolly
            408-763-7138
           I would prefer Madthomobedlam@...  thank you.
            -Thomas

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 24 11:21 PM
            As always I am yours in service. You should have my contact information as current as I gave it to you at March Crown. If you need anything else from me, by all means let me know. I have been busy in Mundania so I haven't had too much time to be on the computer.

            YIS,

            Brendan "Happi" Cullaine
            Brian