Re: [West Constables] Yearly Check In

  • The MOMstable
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
      I think Jared of Castlewood and I are already checked in.

      Na'arah
      The Momstable

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
        I am not currently active, but I am still alive.
        Wulfstan Darroldon, op
        Wulfstand at sbcglobal.net
        4082986040

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 23, 2013, at 12:28 AM, "lamoocafe" <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

        > Greetings to all the awesome constables of the Kingdom of The West.
        >
        > It is time for our yearly check-in. Each year about this time I would like each of you to Email, call, or tag me on the yahoo list to check in and indicate you are still alive, still active, and still interested in being a constable. If you can include current contact information, I would appreciate it. I will be purging the West Kingdom Constable yahoo list, as well as the West Kingdom Constables Roster just after Beltane so your clock is ticking.
        >
        > Thank you all for your service to our wonderful kingdom.
        >
        > Your friendly kingdom constable,
        > Kalista Kulinova
        > West Kingdom Constable

      • christinialynne bonilla
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
          I second Wulfy, Alive, just haven't had time to attend due to my hectic school schedule. Please contact me off list for information.

          YIS,
          Amabel Lucilla Urbana

          Christinialynne

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
            I think I'm still alive and still here.

            Let me know if you need any help.

            - Francisco

            Senior Constable

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
              Hello Kalista,

              Luther Von Staufen (Daniel Bowman) Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak checking in. My phone number is 530-965-2263.

              Thank you,
              Luther

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
                Greetings,

                Still here, and active when needed. Nichollas Keene 541-245-4010

                Retired

                Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
                  Stil here, still alive.
                    Thomas Graham
                   Brian Conolly
                    408-763-7138
                   I would prefer Madthomobedlam@...  thank you.
                    -Thomas

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
                    As always I am yours in service. You should have my contact information as current as I gave it to you at March Crown. If you need anything else from me, by all means let me know. I have been busy in Mundania so I haven't had too much time to be on the computer.

                    YIS,

                    Brendan "Happi" Cullaine
                    Brian