Re: [West Constables] Yearly Check In

  • Kevin S. Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 22, 2013
      I am Kevin Smith and my SCA name is Chlothar fon Alleman. I am the
      Constable of the Barony of Allyshia. Email is the best way to contact mr,
      but if it's an emergency you can call me at 7o74nine646nine1. Thanks for
      checking in.

      On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM, lamoocafe <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Greetings to all the awesome constables of the Kingdom of The West.
      >
      > It is time for our yearly check-in. Each year about this time I would like
      > each of you to Email, call, or tag me on the yahoo list to check in and
      > indicate you are still alive, still active, and still interested in being a
      > constable. If you can include current contact information, I would
      > appreciate it. I will be purging the West Kingdom Constable yahoo list, as
      > well as the West Kingdom Constables Roster just after Beltane so your clock
      > is ticking.
      >
      > Thank you all for your service to our wonderful kingdom.
      >
      > Your friendly kingdom constable,
      > Kalista Kulinova
      > West Kingdom Constable

    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
        I think Jared of Castlewood and I are already checked in.

        Na'arah
        The Momstable

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
          I am not currently active, but I am still alive.
          Wulfstan Darroldon, op
          Wulfstand at sbcglobal.net
          4082986040

          Sent from my iPad

          On Apr 23, 2013, at 12:28 AM, "lamoocafe" <lamoocafe@...> wrote:

          > Greetings to all the awesome constables of the Kingdom of The West.
          >
          > It is time for our yearly check-in. Each year about this time I would like each of you to Email, call, or tag me on the yahoo list to check in and indicate you are still alive, still active, and still interested in being a constable. If you can include current contact information, I would appreciate it. I will be purging the West Kingdom Constable yahoo list, as well as the West Kingdom Constables Roster just after Beltane so your clock is ticking.
          >
          > Thank you all for your service to our wonderful kingdom.
          >
          > Your friendly kingdom constable,
          > Kalista Kulinova
          > West Kingdom Constable

        • christinialynne bonilla
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
            I second Wulfy, Alive, just haven't had time to attend due to my hectic school schedule. Please contact me off list for information.

            YIS,
            Amabel Lucilla Urbana

            Christinialynne

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
              I think I'm still alive and still here.

              Let me know if you need any help.

              - Francisco

              Senior Constable

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 23, 2013
                Hello Kalista,

                Luther Von Staufen (Daniel Bowman) Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak checking in. My phone number is 530-965-2263.

                Thank you,
                Luther

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
                  Greetings,

                  Still here, and active when needed. Nichollas Keene 541-245-4010

                  Retired

                  Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
                    Stil here, still alive.
                      Thomas Graham
                     Brian Conolly
                      408-763-7138
                     I would prefer Madthomobedlam@...  thank you.
                      -Thomas

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
                      As always I am yours in service. You should have my contact information as current as I gave it to you at March Crown. If you need anything else from me, by all means let me know. I have been busy in Mundania so I haven't had too much time to be on the computer.

                      YIS,

                      Brendan "Happi" Cullaine
                      Brian