Re: Stolen

  • b.fanchar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      It seems that you weren't the only one. We also had a few people with things like a kindle missing.

      Saturday evening we had a purse snatcher that came into "our part" of the compound from the Cattleman's affair that went on that night. He snatched a purse from there and ran into the conglomeration of tents(which unfortunately does provide for lots of "cover"). I couldn't tell you if this could be related or not. I checked for a bit with security but could not find anything or anyone.

      Brendan "Happi" Cullaine