Stolen

  • Sven Gotfriedson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      Greetings everyone.
      On Saterday I bought a cart from the lost and found sale. I put it in the back of my truck and it was promtly stolen.And when I say Promtly I mean with in an hour. I hate to say it but we may need to start watching the lots again. I hate the fact that we are suppose to be honorable Lords and Ladies but in this world things are just not what they're suppose to be. I realize that the loss of this cart lyes completely on me. I should not have left it there but I still believed that no one would walk off with it in the middle of the day. I pray that we do not start having a criminal element growing in the West.
      Please keep your eyes open when you're moving around site.
      Thanks
      YIS
      Sven Gotfriedson, OP
    • b.fanchar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
        It seems that you weren't the only one. We also had a few people with things like a kindle missing.

        Saturday evening we had a purse snatcher that came into "our part" of the compound from the Cattleman's affair that went on that night. He snatched a purse from there and ran into the conglomeration of tents(which unfortunately does provide for lots of "cover"). I couldn't tell you if this could be related or not. I checked for a bit with security but could not find anything or anyone.

        Brendan "Happi" Cullaine