RE: [West Constables] March Crown

  • Neves, Luis@CDCR
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hi Kalista
      I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
      No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

      Achmed

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
        Hi, Kalista.
        I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
        (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
        duty after setup.
        Edric Rannulf