March Crown

  • lamoocafe
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 14 9:32 PM
      Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

      Show of hands on who is going.

      There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

      Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

      Hope to see you there!
      Kalista
    • Neves, Luis@CDCR
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 15 1:59 PM
        Hi Kalista
        I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
        No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

        Achmed

        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 15 2:50 PM
          Hi, Kalista.
          I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
          (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
          duty after setup.
          Edric Rannulf