Re: [West Constables] Re: March Crown

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
      I may end up doing one on Friday Night with a repeat performance Sat morning. Any thoughts?
      -Kalista
      Jenn

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 14, 2013
        Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

        Show of hands on who is going.

        There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

        Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

        Hope to see you there!
        Kalista
      • Neves, Luis@CDCR
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
          Hi Kalista
          I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
          No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

          Achmed

          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
            Hi, Kalista.
            I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
            (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
            duty after setup.
            Edric Rannulf