Re: March Crown

  • Cameron (Cam)
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
      What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

      Cam

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

      > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
      > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
      > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
      > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
      >
      > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
      > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
      >
      > -Kalista
      > West Kingdom Constable

    • Jenn
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
        I may end up doing one on Friday Night with a repeat performance Sat morning. Any thoughts?
        -Kalista
        Jenn

        What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

        Cam

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

        > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
        > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
        > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
        > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
        >
        > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
        > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
        >
        > -Kalista
        > West Kingdom Constable

      • lamoocafe
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 14, 2013
          Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

          Show of hands on who is going.

          There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

          Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

          Hope to see you there!
          Kalista
        • Neves, Luis@CDCR
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
            Hi Kalista
            I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
            No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

            Achmed

            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
              Hi, Kalista.
              I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
              (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
              duty after setup.
              Edric Rannulf