Re: [West Constables] Re: March Crown

  • danbow5
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
      Daniel Bowman
      530-965-2263Jenn <lamoocafe@...> wrote:Hello! Yay constable.
      Can I get your modern name and phone number too please :)
      Thank you,
      Kalista
      Jenn

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
        Thank you!
        :)
        Jenn

        Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

        -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

        > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
        > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
        > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
        > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
        >
        > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
        > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
        >
        > -Kalista
        > West Kingdom Constable

        I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
        Brian.

      • Cameron (Cam)
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
          What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

          Cam

          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

          > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
          > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
          > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
          > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
          >
          > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
          > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
          >
          > -Kalista
          > West Kingdom Constable

        • Jenn
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
            I may end up doing one on Friday Night with a repeat performance Sat morning. Any thoughts?
            -Kalista
            Jenn

            What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

            Cam

            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

            > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
            > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
            > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
            > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
            >
            > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
            > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
            >
            > -Kalista
            > West Kingdom Constable

          • lamoocafe
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 14, 2013
              Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

              Show of hands on who is going.

              There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

              Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

              Hope to see you there!
              Kalista
            • Neves, Luis@CDCR
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                Hi Kalista
                I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
                No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

                Achmed

                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                  Hi, Kalista.
                  I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
                  (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
                  duty after setup.
                  Edric Rannulf