Re: [West Constables] Re: March Crown

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 12 10:22 AM
      Hello! Yay constable.
      Can I get your modern name and phone number too please :)
      Thank you,
      Kalista
      Jenn

        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 12 10:42 AM
          Thank you!
          :)
          Jenn

          Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

          -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

          > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
          > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
          > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
          > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
          >
          > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
          > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
          >
          > -Kalista
          > West Kingdom Constable

          I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
          Brian.

        • Cameron (Cam)
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 12 3:53 PM
            What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

            Cam

            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

            > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
            > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
            > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
            > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
            >
            > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
            > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
            >
            > -Kalista
            > West Kingdom Constable

          • Jenn
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 12 4:00 PM
              I may end up doing one on Friday Night with a repeat performance Sat morning. Any thoughts?
              -Kalista
              Jenn

              What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

              Cam

              --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

              > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
              > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
              > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
              > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
              >
              > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
              > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
              >
              > -Kalista
              > West Kingdom Constable

            • lamoocafe
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 14, 2013
                Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

                Show of hands on who is going.

                There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

                Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

                Hope to see you there!
                Kalista
              • Neves, Luis@CDCR
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                  Hi Kalista
                  I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
                  No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

                  Achmed

                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                    Hi, Kalista.
                    I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
                    (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
                    duty after setup.
                    Edric Rannulf