RE: [West Constables] Re: March Crown

  • danbow5
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
      oldwolf1@... wrote:
      Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

      -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

      > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
      > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
      > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
      > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
      >
      > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
      > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
      >
      > -Kalista
      > West Kingdom Constable

      I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
      Brian.

    • Jenn
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
        Hello! Yay constable.
        Can I get your modern name and phone number too please :)
        Thank you,
        Kalista
        Jenn

          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
            Thank you!
            :)
            Jenn

            Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

            -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

            > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
            > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
            > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
            > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
            >
            > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
            > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
            >
            > -Kalista
            > West Kingdom Constable

            I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
            Brian.

          • Cameron (Cam)
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
              What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

              Cam

              --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

              > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
              > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
              > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
              > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
              >
              > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
              > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
              >
              > -Kalista
              > West Kingdom Constable

            • Jenn
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                I may end up doing one on Friday Night with a repeat performance Sat morning. Any thoughts?
                -Kalista
                Jenn

                What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

                Cam

                --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                >
                > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                >
                > -Kalista
                > West Kingdom Constable

              • lamoocafe
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 14 9:32 PM
                  Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

                  Show of hands on who is going.

                  There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

                  Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

                  Hope to see you there!
                  Kalista
                • Neves, Luis@CDCR
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 15 1:59 PM
                    Hi Kalista
                    I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
                    No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

                    Achmed

                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 15 2:50 PM
                      Hi, Kalista.
                      I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
                      (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
                      duty after setup.
                      Edric Rannulf