Re: [West Constables] Violations

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      There's the West Kingdom Laws, such as No unshielded Coleman lanterns,
      tent-lines must be flagged, No smoking on the eric, etc.

      More importantly there are the WK Fire laws.

      No ground fires, no tiki torches, etc.

      These should be on the Yahoo site.

      Mundane laws about minors drinking,

      And whatever noise regs the autocrat and site imposes.

      Wulfstan

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
        Hi, Cam.
        As a new constable in training, I recommend you read the constables handbook. It is a pdf file here in the group. It may answer many of your questions. Also, I want to team you up with a local senior constable for more training. And it is always handy to read through the West Kingdom Rules.
        The short version of our job description is that we help with parking, gate, fire safety, any emergency logistics that arises without getting in the way of the medical people, and late night disturbances that cannot be handled by others.

        I hope this helps.
        -Kalista