war college this weekend

  • lamoocafe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
      Greetings All.
      I'm just looking for a show of hands of:
      -who is going to War College this weekend.
      -who is willing to /interested in /planning on volunteering at gate.

      -Kalista Kulinova
      West Kingdom Constable
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
        I will take a shift at gate.

        Francisco

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
          I'll be at Collegium, but will be working with the Sable Hawks all day. Sorry.

          ~Carrek MacBrian

        • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

            > Greetings All.
            > I'm just looking for a show of hands of:
            > -who is going to War College this weekend.
            > -who is willing to /interested in /planning on volunteering at gate.
            >
            > -Kalista Kulinova
            > West Kingdom Constable

            I'll take a shift. It'll be my first War College.

            YIS
            Brian