Re: [West Constables] meet & greet

  • Sean Karp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
      Hi,

      My name is Thorstein Raudskeggr and if I recall correctly we are Facebook friends. I became Constable of Silver Desert Province some 7 years back despite some plans to move away that did not come to fruition. I became Constable because the Province needed someone to and I wasn't busy. I began coming to SCA events in the West Kingdom some 32 years back when my mom began bringing me to events when I was a toddler. I have, over the years, lived in An Tir, Ansteorra, and Northshield as well.

      If my current desires come true I will have to give up my post by this time next year as I will have moved out of state.

      My contact info is:
      Sean Karp
      1345 Zephyr Way
      Sparks, NV 89431
      Cell: (775) 378-7070.

      Hope your having a good day!

      -Thorsteinn

    • Jenn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
        Hi, Thorstein. Yes, we are Facebook friends. I'm so glad you are a constable. I will keep you in service as long as I can :) keep me posted on the plans to move :) hope all goes well.
        I look foreword to working with you.
        -Kalista
        Jenn